Working as a psychotherapist or counsellor in private practice can be isolating. We may feel a lack of collegial connection, difficulties in discussing new developments in the field, or even insecurities in regards to specific situations and approaches. As a private practitioner of many years, I offer you opportunities to connect to other therapists or counsellors and to continue to grow in your skills and abilities.
As a psychotherapist I am committed to bridging the gap between traditional therapy models and a spiritual/holistic approach to create an all-inclusive experience for clients and practitioners. My own practice is based in transpersonal, humanistic, and client-centred theories; the courses and presentations I offer are build on the same foundation.
My Offerings include…
- Courses and workshops for professional development (CEU certificates available)
- Lunch ‘n Learn Presentations
- Individual Supervision for Interns / Therapists in Training
- Supervision Dyads for Interns / Therapists in Training
- Clinical Consultations for Seasoned Psychotherapists and Counsellors
- Mixed Consultation Groups for Psychotherapists and Counsellors
All courses and lectures are designed
- To foster the exploration of attitudes, values, biases and beliefs
- To provide information and new skills for the development of new personal and professional practices
- To provide tools and support for spiritual approaches in your practice and everyday life