Counselling and Self-Development Workshops
:: understanding life patterns
:: developing emotional fluency
:: moving towards wholeness
Are you …
… struggling with fears, worries, and anxieties you don’t understand?
… feeling overwhelmed with simple tasks?
… feeling that your life is getting away from you?
… having difficulties to decide on the next step in your life?
… struggling with relationships, personal or professional?
… finding it difficult to adjust to a new phase of your life?
If you find yourself stuck, worried, confused, or simply always struggling, having the support of another person can make all the difference.
But sometimes it is difficult to find the right person to talk to. Friends and family may feel overwhelmed, worried, or biased in regards to your struggles. Recognizing the importance of a safe place to express and explore those feelings, I offer a variety of possibilities for you to grow and rediscover who you truly are.
- Individual Psychotherapy for adults of all ages, backgrounds, and experiences
- Group Therapy for adults
- Personal Growth and Development Workshops for adults
At times we all feel lost, worried, confused. We lose our inner direction — and sometimes the outer one, too — and wonder who we are and what our lives are all about. We may feel that we are missing something without knowing what that something is; or we may wonder why we are feeling low, unsatisfied, or unhappy although everything in our lives seems to be just fine.
During times of change our worlds can get rattled and we may lose whatever solid foundation we had; and change comes in many ways:
- Moving into adulthood, mid-life, or old age
- Discovering or opening up about our sexuality
- Leaving home, getting married or starting a relationship
- Having children and letting them go when they are adults
- Starting or leaving a job or career, retiring
- Illness or accidents
- Separating or getting a divorce, losing friendships
- Moving house, town, or country
- Death and grieving
- Discovering or changing a world view, religion, belief, or our self-identification
I can …
… offer space to explore your questions, hopes, and fears
… give you tools to create change in your life
… help you gain perspective
… be a mirror that shows you yourself in relationship
My approach in all my endeavours is personal, non-denominational, non-judgmental, non-prescriptive, and deeply honouring of the individual I am working with. It would be my privilege to walk with you part of your journey.